Kami percaya bahwa siapapun berhak menikmati akses finansial yang mudah, sehingga kami membangun tim kelas dunia untuk memberikan nilai dan kekuatan lebih bagi seluruh warga Indonesia.
Investree menghubungkan Lender yang menginginkan return menarik dengan Borrower Bisnis dan Individu terpercaya yang membutuhkan pinjaman simpel, berbunga kompetitif. Tanpa biaya dan prosedur yang rumit, kami memberikan nilai lebih bagi seluruh klien dan rekanan. Aktif beroperasi sejak Januari 2016, Investree telah menjadi peer-to-peer lending platform terdepan di Indonesia dengan nilai pinjaman tersalurkan lebih dari Rp 350 miliar di akhir tahun 2017.
Di Investree, kami percaya bahwa setiap individu dapat memberikan kontribusi yang positif bagi perusahaan, klien, serta diri sendiri. Dan agar terus tumbuh, kami mencari sosok-sosok hebat untuk bergabung dan membantu kami dalam membangun sistem finansial yang lebih praktis dan efisien.
Mari Tumbuh Menjadi Lebih Baik, Bersama-Sama
Tempat kerja dengan budaya terbuka dan semangat kewirausahaan yang tinggi. Setiap suara Anda akan dihargai di sini.
Didukung oleh tim yang berpengalaman di bidang IT dan perbankan. Bersiaplah untuk tumbuh dan berinovasi bersama teknologi.
Berlokasi di Sudirman, rumah bagi sejuta startup.
Sapa Anggota Tim Kami
Profesional maupun fresh graduates dengan motivasi tinggi untuk bekerja sekaligus menikmati kebebasan.
Berbekal kemampuan, prestasi, semangat kerja, dan potensi yang beragam.
Terinspirasi oleh tantangan, berkomitmen untuk memberikan yang terbaik.
Bergabung dengan Kami, Dapatkan Keuntungan Terbaik
Kami memberikan remunerasi yang bersaing dengan perusahaan besar.
Perlindungan kesehatan unggulan bagi Anda dan keluarga karena kesehatan begitu berharga.
Work from home
Bekerja leluasa dari rumah saat Anda membutuhkannya.
Anda akan ikut serta dalam pelatihan dan program aktualisasi terbaik untuk meningkatkan performa kerja.
Lingkungan yang menyenangkan
Bekerja dengan deretan tim yang solid dan positif. Anda akan sangat mencintai hari Senin!
Olahraga & bersenang-senang
Olah fisik dan bergembira bersama di acara menyenangkan yang berbeda-beda setiap bulannya.
Posisi yang Tersedia
• Write code that contributes to company product and open APIs.
• Fix error and bugs found in our product/website interface.
• Learn and develop new technology that can improve our user interface for both our users and customers.
• Maintain API and documentation.
• Integration to Third Parties
• Minimum Diploma Degree in Computer Science/Information System.
• Familiar with Programming Framework (Laravel, Yii, Code Igniter).
• Familiar with Programming Language (PHP, HTML5, CSS).
• Experience with common patterns in distributed system, e.g. Rest, SOA, SaaS and Web APIs and developing RESTful endpoints
• Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment withs scrum/Agile project methodology.
• Experience in OOP, Class/function and framework (MVC Concept).
• Experience with git versioning
• Experience in analyzing and identifying user's needs
• Experience and proficiency with XML or JSON
• Experience in Banking Industry is a plus.
• Proficient in English and computer literate.
• Highly motivated and innovative problem solving
• Excellent communication skill
Job Responsibility :
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side
- Building scaleable RESTful services using Spring
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Write code that contributes to company product and open APIs
- Integration to Third Parties
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Computer Science/Information System.
- Expert knowledge of Spring framework, Spring IoC, Spring configuration, Spring Data, Spring
- Proficient with SQL.
- Expert with JPS or similar ORM.
- Experience creating modern REST APIs.
- Understanding of Microservices
- JMS programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology.
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solving.
- Excellent communication skill.
Job Responsibility :
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Maintain existing test repositories to make sure its stability in the development and staging
- Design and ensure testability of a feature earlier in the software development process by
collaborating with Product Owner and Software Engineer Lead
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and with the wider product and development team to
understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to automated tests for these
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms for test automation earlier
into the software development process
- Help other Quality Engineer to ensure test automation deliverability
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in test automation
- Track and communicate test results in a timely and effective manner
- Create and track bug reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of API and UI end-to-end testing
- Understanding of CSS selector
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (preferably Node.js)
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Nice To Have :
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, or programming-related
- Have attended programming or QA Bootcamp
- Had experience as Quality Engineer / Software Engineer in Test
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks like Cypress and Mocha
- Experience with test case management tools
- Experience with issue and project tracking software like JIRA
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) systems like Jenkins
- Experience with load testing tools
- Work closely with Chief Sales Officer and Senior Relationship Manager to jointly execute the Sales Department's annual plan.
- Execute activities within the Sales Department with the aim of achieving targets in: loan origination, sales productivity, unique borrowers, projects and others as determined by the Chief of Sales.
- Seek and approach potential new borrowers and explore the possibility of developing further relationships with existing borrowers so that they can achieve the specified business targets with a minimum level of risk.
- Cooperating with the Risk Department, Operational Department, and other departments to ensure credit and other operational processes can run well and smoothly to achieve the determined business targets with a minimum level of risk.
- Make proposals and complete credit approval packages in accordance with company policies with complete data and follow applicable internal procedures.
- Maintain regular communication with borrowers to ensure the company continues to get stable business from borrower clients.
- Maintain and monitor the performance and credit quality of the borrowers being financed and the necessary actions to improve credit quality and minimize NPLs as well as cooperate with the Risk Department in handling NPLs.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in SME/Commercial/Corporate Banking as ARM/RM.
- Having experience in government related project (eKatalog, LPSE) and/or trade finance transaction is a plus
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Assist RM for daily admin
- Assist RM to maintain relationship with borrower
- Assist RM to provide request from borrower
- Coordinate with other department for admin and reporting task
- Minimum formal education Bachelor Degree from various disciplines
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the field of financial institutions as sales.
- Have planning and analysis skills
- Have communication skills
- Have the ability to solve problems
- Formulate event marketing plan for the entire year, including corporate event, marketing partnership and activation plan, sponsorship, digital event strategy, and budget planning to support business growth, to drive awareness, sales leads and customer engagement.
- Create strategic proposals of each event activations, both online and offline with the main objective to produce good quality leads and better leads conversion.
- Make sure leads generated from conducted events are well executed and resulted in business origination.
- Collaborate with third party to create impactful marketing activities that are relevant with Investree’s customer segmentation to acquire new registered customers.
- Monitor the implementation of pre-event promotional and post-event follow ups by liaising with other Directorates/departments; Sales, Products, Data Analytics and Customer Service.
- Event Promotions, through social media campaign planning to support event & activation – to be implemented in all Investree’s social media assets to ensure better event’s take-up rate, engagement and conversation rates
- Lead activities and productions with external third parties such as agencies, event organizers and related vendors.
- Stock management for merchandises, including pitching vendors, budgeting, and stock opname report.
- Liaise with other Departments to support corporate OKR completions i.e : employee branding with Human Capital Department, and CSR activities with Corporate Communications.
- Collaborate with internal teams; designers, marketing, products, data analytics and support/finance.
- Maintain a positive corporate image ensures high quality and well represented outputs.
- Monthly progress tracking and analysis, provide recommendation and report achievement of all activities.
- Ensure Investree’s brand guideline is well implemented across collateral, layout, and online materials & Ensure each visual produced is high quality and well represented.
- Bachelor's Degree from Communication, Economics, International Relation, Management
- Good public speaking
- Motivated by results and strives to exceed expectations
- Ability to think outside-the-box
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Self-motivated, self-managed, ability to collaborate and work independently
- Enthusiastic work ethic with the ability to prioritise/deal with large workload fluctuations and work well under pressure
- Having banking / financial services experience is a plus.
- Campaign implementation: coordinate with Marketing Manager and related marketing team members to establish tactical and thematic promotional campaigns/activities implementation to drive awareness, activation, conversion, and retention.
- Content & creative assets creation coordination: coordinate with designers, digital marketing, social media, corporate communications, and event activations unit to ensure campaign implementation more effectively and efficiently by utilizing all owned and paid media assets.
- Campaign auditing & reporting: monitoring campaign, make sure campaign will achieve its target, monthly progress tracking and analytics, (together with Information-DANCE team), provide recommendation and report achievement of all activities after campaign ended.
- Generate accountable business leads through campaigns within partnership ecosystems and other external parties.
- Maintain positive corporate image and reputation, clear, consistent, and comply communication by ensuring high quality and well represented outputs (in collaboration with the corporate communications unit).
- Manage expenditure of Marketing & Communications; vendor payment and reimbursement process.
- Manage collaboration with internal teams: information, tech, products, customer support, ops/legal and finance.
- Manage coordination with external teams: partners, agency, production house, media, and related vendors.
- University Degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in related major; Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Economy, Business, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in Marketing & Communications unit/division, work experience from banking or financial industry is preferred.
- Understand, familiar and have hands-on experience in managing end-to-end processes, related to campaign, ATL – BTL productions, activation management, digital marketing, and budget management.
- Strong creative, critical thinking, thought provoking and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good administration skills.
- Can work in a team environment.
- Work together with the in-house Multimedia & Creative team to create concepts and well-designed artworks and visual assets for all digital (website banner, mobile applications, and social media), video content, and also printed marketing collateral (flyers, banners, brochures, etc), including ATL media (Out of Home).
- Shoot videos & video editing regarding employer branding activities. Work together with Campaign, Digital and Corporate Communications teams in producing & crafting designs for their projects, including; BAU (regular communications), Corporate Social Responsibility and partnership/ecosystem related projects.
- Ensure final graphics, layouts, and video are visually appealing and in-line with brand guidelines, including design outputs and brief from counterparts (internal or external).
- Responsible for ensuring all marketing collaterals and company profile are up-to-date.
- Support merchandise design, booth/visual merchandise for events and mural design for office branding purposes.
- Supports creation of visual assets for other directorates when needed, including Sahabat Bisnis, Ai.Foresee, and Garuda Financial.
- Undergraduate student preferably in 7th or 8th semester, Graphics/Visual Communications Design and multimedia major preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design and video editing fundamentals.
- Having good ability on graphic design, motion graphics, and videography.
- Experience working with different cameras and lighting equipment.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere Pro, Audition and other graphic designer and video editing software programs.
- Strong creative, critical thinking, thought provoking and analytical skills.
- Can work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Having a compelling portfolio of graphic designs and animation work will be a plus point.
- Social media adapter, savvy with the latest trend.
- Design and craft assets for the company’s design needs.
- Prepare design material.
- Working together with teams in crafting design for certain projects, such as internal social media, campaign, event, and other design-related needs.
- Having a good sense of graphic design and motion graphic.
- Always up to date with design trends in our outside industries and think creative.
- Experience with agile processes and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree from graphic design, art, design or similar discipline,fresh graduate are welcome.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of visual graphics and design.
- Good analytical skill and communication.
- Excellent communication skill and high initiative.
- Great attention to detail.
- Working experience with image & multimedia design tools (e.g Photoshop,Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects/Adobe Premiere)
- Familiar with data & excel.
- Think strategically, creatively and problem solving.