Kami percaya bahwa siapapun berhak menikmati akses finansial yang mudah, sehingga kami membangun tim kelas dunia untuk memberikan nilai dan kekuatan lebih bagi seluruh warga Indonesia.
Investree menghubungkan Lender yang menginginkan return menarik dengan Borrower Bisnis dan Individu terpercaya yang membutuhkan pinjaman simpel, berbunga kompetitif. Tanpa biaya dan prosedur yang rumit, kami memberikan nilai lebih bagi seluruh klien dan rekanan. Aktif beroperasi sejak Januari 2016, Investree telah menjadi peer-to-peer lending platform terdepan di Indonesia dengan nilai pinjaman tersalurkan lebih dari Rp 350 miliar di akhir tahun 2017.
Di Investree, kami percaya bahwa setiap individu dapat memberikan kontribusi yang positif bagi perusahaan, klien, serta diri sendiri. Dan agar terus tumbuh, kami mencari sosok-sosok hebat untuk bergabung dan membantu kami dalam membangun sistem finansial yang lebih praktis dan efisien.
Mari Tumbuh Menjadi Lebih Baik, Bersama-Sama
Tempat kerja dengan budaya terbuka dan semangat kewirausahaan yang tinggi. Setiap suara Anda akan dihargai di sini.
Didukung oleh tim yang berpengalaman di bidang IT dan perbankan. Bersiaplah untuk tumbuh dan berinovasi bersama teknologi.
Berlokasi di Sudirman, rumah bagi sejuta startup.
Sapa Anggota Tim Kami
Profesional maupun fresh graduates dengan motivasi tinggi untuk bekerja sekaligus menikmati kebebasan.
Berbekal kemampuan, prestasi, semangat kerja, dan potensi yang beragam.
Terinspirasi oleh tantangan, berkomitmen untuk memberikan yang terbaik.
Bergabung dengan Kami, Dapatkan Keuntungan Terbaik
Kami memberikan remunerasi yang bersaing dengan perusahaan besar.
Perlindungan kesehatan unggulan bagi Anda dan keluarga karena kesehatan begitu berharga.
Work from home
Bekerja leluasa dari rumah saat Anda membutuhkannya.
Anda akan ikut serta dalam pelatihan dan program aktualisasi terbaik untuk meningkatkan performa kerja.
Lingkungan yang menyenangkan
Bekerja dengan deretan tim yang solid dan positif. Anda akan sangat mencintai hari Senin!
Olahraga & bersenang-senang
Olah fisik dan bergembira bersama di acara menyenangkan yang berbeda-beda setiap bulannya.
Posisi yang Tersedia
Job Responsibility :
- Understands comprehensive credit cycle and risk management framework.
- Responsible for pre-screening and conduct through analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, risk assessment and mitigation of any credit proposal reviewed.
- Provide risk assessment / recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk to the Credit Comittee for making credit approval.
- Make sure that the credit process complies with the policy and regulation.
- Make sure to process loan application within agreed SLA.
- Monitoring credit quality, account maintenance and behavior of existing borrower.
- Responsible to manage portfolio quality and reporting.
- Together with internal team to review loan products, procedure & policy, system enhancement and partnership / ecosystem.
Job Requirements :
- Min. Bachelor's degree in related majors (finance, accounting, or other business-related fields)
- Min. of 2 years' experience in Banking or other financial industry.
- Min. of 2 years' experience in any Risk Management area, handling credit underwritings and SME portfolio is preferred.
- Good analytical skill and familiar with financial and understanding of business, economic, and industry risk.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong proficiency in English and computer literate. Ms. Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Represent the Data & Analytics Team for Investree Philippines (remote working arrangement) to proactively engage with management and business leads to gather requirements for business performance monitoring and enhancements (eg: SLA & TAT monitoring)
- Interpret the requirements into quantitative metrics.
- Coordinate within data and analytics team to produce insights and actionable recommendations, including to propose the design of end to end data journey, required resources and activities, timeline of delivery, as well as expected deliverables.
- Drive the adoption of the data-driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders, which may be performed through communication / publication, education, experimentations, etc.
- Influence for the use and administer the delivery of data-driven experiments, i.e. design, execute, monitor, evaluate, and roll-out.
- Documenting activities and outputs of data and analytics.
- Having 2+ years of experience implementing most, if not all, of the above roles and responsibilities
- Possess a robust framework to define, analyze and solve business challenges
- Foundational knowledge in data analysis, e.g. statistics, experiment design (A/B Testing), data mining/data science
- Familiar use of slice-and-dice reporting, at least with pivot table, but has experience with BI or reporting tools (eg: Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI).
- Willing to learn, having the experience of independently extracting data from database tables using SQL, i.e. in order to perform data preparation, such as aggregating, merging and appending tables
- Must be able to perform duties independently with moderate to low supervision. Also, Strive to perform iterative improvements to meet quality standards and impactful outputs
- Demonstrate verbal and written skills to present in English
- Experience of working with Agile methodology is a plus
• Write code that contributes to company product and open APIs.
• Fix error and bugs found in our product/website interface.
• Learn and develop new technology that can improve our user interface for both our users and customers.
• Maintain API and documentation.
• Integration to Third Parties
• Minimum Diploma Degree in Computer Science/Information System.
• Familiar with Programming Framework (Laravel, Yii, Code Igniter).
• Familiar with Programming Language (PHP, HTML5, CSS).
• Experience with common patterns in distributed system, e.g. Rest, SOA, SaaS and Web APIs and developing RESTful endpoints
• Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment withs scrum/Agile project methodology.
• Experience in OOP, Class/function and framework (MVC Concept).
• Experience with git versioning
• Experience in analyzing and identifying user's needs
• Experience and proficiency with XML or JSON
• Experience in Banking Industry is a plus.
• Proficient in English and computer literate.
• Highly motivated and innovative problem solving
• Excellent communication skill
Job Responsibility :
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side
- Building scaleable RESTful services using Spring
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Write code that contributes to company product and open APIs
- Integration to Third Parties
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Computer Science/Information System.
- Expert knowledge of Spring framework, Spring IoC, Spring configuration, Spring Data, Spring
- Proficient with SQL.
- Expert with JPS or similar ORM.
- Experience creating modern REST APIs.
- Understanding of Microservices
- JMS programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology.
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solving.
- Excellent communication skill.
Job Responsibility :
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Maintain existing test repositories to make sure its stability in the development and staging
- Design and ensure testability of a feature earlier in the software development process by
collaborating with Product Owner and Software Engineer Lead
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and with the wider product and development team to
understand how new features should be tested and to contribute to automated tests for these
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms for test automation earlier
into the software development process
- Help other Quality Engineer to ensure test automation deliverability
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in test automation
- Track and communicate test results in a timely and effective manner
- Create and track bug reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of API and UI end-to-end testing
- Understanding of CSS selector
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (preferably Node.js)
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Nice To Have :
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, or programming-related
- Have attended programming or QA Bootcamp
- Had experience as Quality Engineer / Software Engineer in Test
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks like Cypress and Mocha
- Experience with test case management tools
- Experience with issue and project tracking software like JIRA
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) systems like Jenkins
- Experience with load testing tools
Job Description :
- Work directly with the Tech team to support them regarding the monitoring result of the
- Explain the monitoring result to other team so they get insight from the result.
- Creating and design Cloud based infrastructure required by the Tech team, provision cloud
resources and networking and manage implementation automation.
- Implemented designs infrastructure and Optimize the environment to ensure maximum
- Monitor infrastructure availability and performance, create various types of alerts that monitor
systems health and report any issues.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement remedies.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery processes.
- Do capacity planning regarding cloud resource usage.
- Provide prooven sugestion for optimize the existing infrastructure.
- Design, maintain, créate Pipelines for CI/CD needs based On Jenkins Shared Library (JSL).
- Manage ELK stack for logging and indexing needs.
- Maintain scheduler Jobs in all environment.
- Maintain users VPN severs peer with system engineer.
- Maintain Host2Host VPN servers peer with system engineer.
- Maintain Legacy infrastructure peer with system engineer.
- Maintain Kubernetes Infrastructure peer with system engineer.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's Degree from Information System/ Information Technology/Computer Science
- Having working experience as IT Infrastructure minum 3 years
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Having experience in financial industry would be huge plus
- Keen learner and quick adapter to changes and rapid growth as is required in a start up
- Know how to work in agile environment, especially Scrum methodology
- Highly motivated and innovative problem solving
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of software, network, and information
Analyze security system and seek improvement on a continuous basis
- Develop technical solution and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable task
- Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity
- Test company software, firmware, and firewall
- Report possible threat of software issue
- Cybersecurity certificate holder
- Excellent communication skill
- Familiar with web and mobile app related technology
- Problem solving skill and ability to work under pressure
- An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer